1. Acceptance of Agreement: The Client hereby agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this quote sheet (the “Agreement”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Assembly Guys and the Client and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the subject-matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by Assembly Guys from time to time without specific advance notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted at Assembly Guys’ website www.assemblyguys.ca.
2. Work: The Contractor shall use all commercially reasonable efforts to perform the work as set out in the “Work to be Completed” area of the Agreement (the “Services”)
3. Payment: The Client agrees to pay for the Services, plus taxes upon immediately upon completion of the Services. The Client acknowledges that the quote provided is an estimate only, and the actual cost of the Services may be vary depending on the actual length of time required to complete the work.
4. Disbursements: The Client agrees to pay for the cost of any supplies including but not limited to limited to screws, anchors, and any other supplies required in the performance of the Services directly to the Contractor.
5. Warranty: Assembly Guys will perform the Services in a good and workmanlike manner. In the event the Client is unsatisfied with the Services, upon the Client’s request, which may come no later than 72 hours from the completion of the Services, Assembly Guys shall at the Client’s option (a) return to inspect the work performed and repair as necessary; or (b) provide the Client with a full refund (excluding the cost of any disbursements).
6. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia. 7. Time is of the essence of this Agreement and of all provisions of it. 8. Disclaimer: Assembly Guys shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond our control, and Assembly Guys may choose to not provide services where its ability to perform is impaired by the Client or circumstances beyond our control. Service may be denied if dangerous or unhealthy conditions are present.